Utelit is seeking for personnel experienced in network and IT security projects.
- Network design and implementation for mid and large scale projects.
- Security consultant for IT security solutions and implementation.
- 2nd level support on customer installations (Professional Services).
- Team leader for large scale network projects.
- Teamwork spirit and knowledge transfer ability.
- A higher education degree related to computer science.
- Troubleshooting skills with deep knowledge in cutting edge technologies.
- CCNA Cisco Certification (routing, switches, wireless).
- 3-year or more experience in similar network or security projects (Cisco, Fortinet).
- Knowledge of routing (IP, OSPF, BGP, DVPN), switching (STP, Vlan segmentation), wireless centralized managed wi-fi solutions (Cisco, Fortinet, Aruba).
- Continuously learning and training.
- Knowledge of English.
- CCNP Cisco Certification or other Cisco certifications (Routing, switching, wireless).
- CCSA Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator.
- CCSE Checkpoint Certified Security Expert.
- NSE4 Fortinet Certified.
- Excellent working environment.
- Continuously learning through training seminars, certifications, and professional deployment.
- Flexible schedule for working hours.
- Relative autonomy in projects.